Meetup Registration and Details
The Meetup will be a 1.5 hour Session within a day full of other activities and talks. See registration link below for the full schedule of presentations and sessions.
Event Registration is Free
Your registration provides access to the full day of events.
- Click here to register on Hopin.to (choose either of the Redwood Tickets)
- Friday, August 28 from 18:00-19:30 UTC
- Your local time: 2020-08-28T18:00:00Z → 2020-08-28T19:30:00Z
Additionally, David Price will be presenting 30 minutes before the Meetup on “Becoming an Open Source Contributor with RedwoodJS”.
And Tom Preston-Werner will be joining a Fireside Chat on Saturday. (more details to come)
18:00-18:45 UTC first 45 minute half
- Getting to Redwood v1.0: Roadmap discussion
- Auth and RBAC
- What’s new with TypeScript in Redwood
- Deploying Redwood to Vercel
Optional Presentation 30 Minutes before the Meetup
- “Becoming an Open Source Contributor with RedwoodJS” by David Price
- 17:30-18:00 UTC, 30 minutes before the Meetup
18:45 - 19:30 UTC last 45 minute half
- Open discussion and Q&A
Day-of: How to access the Meetup
On Friday, you’ll find the RedwoodJS Meetup Session within the event on Hopin.to:
- Visit the event page on Hopin.to
- From the “Sessions” section of the event, find the RedwoodJS Meetup
Tom Preston-Werner’s Fireside Chat on Saturday (additional event)
Watch an hour discussion with Tom and other members of the Redwood Core Team.
- Saturday, August 29th from 20:00 - 21:00 UTC (1-2pm Pacific)
- Registration is Free: click here to register