the latest release is v0.30.1
This release brings in a few incremental fixes and features, primarily through the upgraded prisma dependency. Key fixes are:
- Netlify builds were failing due to size limit for some users #2250
- Fixes many-to-many relations handling in prisma (Prisma issue #1970)
This release contains a minor breaking change. See the “Breaking” section for more details.
- Cli package should depend on api server explicitly (#2251) e73aea9 @dac09
- Tooling: making rwt link more resilient (#2269) 7f206e2 @dac09
- Fix: webpack optimizations for JS (#2235) 3e9ea10 @dac09
- upgrade Prisma v2.21.0 (#2273) b2be018 @thedavidprice
- upgrade prisma v2.21.2 (#2280) 60e1227 @thedavidprice
A few small changes introduced in Prisma 2.21+, so watch out for these if you use
disconnect in your services.
- Previously, aggregations on nullable fields always returned 0. All aggregated fields are now nullable. Aggregated fields can return null when there’s either no record in the database or if all the aggregated records are null.
- disconnect no longer throws an error on unconnected records
@default(dbgenerated(""))is no longer permitted
Full prisma release notes here: Prisma 2.21.0 release notes
How to upgrade to Redwood v0.30 from v0.29
Upgrade Packages to v0.30
Run the following command within your App’s directory:
yarn redwood upgrade
Ensure yarn has installed everything correctly by running
yarn install --force
Upgrading from an earlier version? Please follow the “how to upgrade” sections for each newer version here Releases · redwoodjs/redwood · GitHub
Need help or having trouble upgrading packages? See this forum topic for manual upgrade instructions and general upgrade help.