Thank you to everyone who joined our Redwood Climate Office Hours!
Redwood Climate Office Hours is for anyone who is interested in climate software startups. This event is especially for a Redwood developer or entrepreneur who is interested in starting a climate startup or would like to apply for the Redwood Startup Fund.
Tom Preston-Werner, GitHub co founder, shared about the Redwood Startup Fund.
- Actionable climate solutions and software opportunities.
- Background and experiences that helped our panelists to develop a successful climate startup.
- Ideas on current gaps in the ecosystem with software and climate.
- Q+A questions
If you would like to connect with one of our panelists or learn more about their companies, please visit their website.
Join New Energy Nexus slack channel:
- Attend our flagship event Co_Invest Climate in Chicago on September 7th: Click here for details
- Donate: Donate | Evergreen Climate Innovations
- Apply for investment (climate tech startups based in the “Greater Midwest” – details on the website; roughly Denver to Pittsburgh): Click here to learn more
- Join the mailing list: click here
- Open air quality software resources that can have outsize impacts on climate: https://airly.org/en/
- Software to reduce softs costs of residential solar in the U.S. 🌍 A Green Workforce Software RevolutionCommentShareCommentShare
- Environmental psychologist Dr. Doug McKenzie-Mohr
For support resources to learn about intersections between software and climate entrepreneurship: