You’ve built a few RedwoodJS apps or maybe just run through the Tutorial and likely have seen:
a few times – and I bet you thought, “this needs more ” or
Plus, I chose “Redwood router”? What’s that about?
It’s time as we approach a v1.0 and a release candidate to give this first experience some love.
You can find the source for the Splash Page in the
Some general considerations:
- All markup and styles need to be within the component
- Shouldn’t rely on TailwindCss
- Supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Quick to load, so relatively lightweight
- Friendly, engaging, exciting
- Reflects mission and sentiment from Docs - Introduction : RedwoodJS Docs
- Shows release and version info?
Open to new animation, mascot/characters, helpful links to resources … be creative!
And – practically every RedwoodJS dev will get to see your work at some point. How cool is that?
Reply here if you are interested and will be posting either a repo to contribute to or some other way to showcase your work so people can see and maybe vote for the page that becomes part of v1!