Last week’s meetup was a blast, covering some exciting topics and presentations:
- New Core Team members @forresthayes and @kimadeline
- @keith.t.elliott: introducing Redwood Groups and specifically a Startup Support Group
v0.25: what’s new in Prisma (see below)
- @williamimoh: Building Dentry.io with RedwoodJS (see below)
- @danny: RedwoodJS Prerendering preview (see below)
The next RedwoodJS Meetup is on Thursday, February 25th. It’s going to be all about the new Redwood Prerender Details and registration here.
Video with timestamps here
@dom walked us through the new Prisma CLI commands and workflow, which uses the new Prisma Migrate:
Dentry.io Presentation and Demo
@williamimoh talked about Dentry.io and how he built the initial version with Redwood in just two weekends! If you’re looking for an entry-level tech job, along with community and resource support, check out Dentry. And if you’re interested in helping William build an amazing community and product, he’s looking for collaborators:
- Announcement Post
- Dentry.io and on Twitter @dentry_io
- Get in touch with William by DM and follow on Twitter @iChuloo
@danny gave a preview of the upcoming Redwood Prerender feature, which is coming soon!