Thanks again to everyone who joined us for yesterday’s Meetup!
Our next Meetup will be Thursday, October 8th from 17:30-18:30 UTC (10:30-11:30am Pacific). We’re going to focus on Hacktoberfest and all the ways you can get involved as a Redwood contributor. Save the time+date for now . More details to come.
Video with timestamps here
presentation by @danny.
Download slides: Redwood+Next.pdf (874.5 KB)
- Production Redwood app → https://tape.sh
- cool things coming soon: https://twitter.com/_tape_sh
- Prerending tutorial for Redwood
- Why NextJS? “The need for Open Graph previews for sharing content requires SSR…”
- RedwoodJS IDE Extension for VS Code
Run a production API Server
cd api; yarn add @redwoodjs/api-server
yarn api-server -f ./dist/functions
- Need to add PM2 process manager for production
- Running Jobs and https://repeater.dev