RW v1 Maximum call stack size exceeded

I just upgraded from RW 0.48 to v1.0.1 and when I run yarn rw dev api I get the following error. Has anyone seen it before? Any ideas what to do about it?

api | GraphQL endpoint at /graphql
api | 01:44:49 🌲 Server listening at http://[::]:8911
api | RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
api |     at rewireType (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/@graphql-tools/utils/index.js:2325:24)
api |     at rewireType (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/@graphql-tools/utils/index.js:2331:33)
api |     at rewireType (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/@graphql-tools/utils/index.js:2327:33)
api |     at rewireType (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/@graphql-tools/utils/index.js:2331:33)
api |     at rewireFields (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/@graphql-tools/utils/index.js:2294:38)
api |     at fields (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/@graphql-tools/utils/index.js:2245:31)
api |     at resolveObjMapThunk (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/graphql/type/definition.js:504:40)
api |     at defineFieldMap (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/graphql/type/definition.js:760:20)
api |     at GraphQLObjectType._fields (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/graphql/type/definition.js:685:26)
api |     at GraphQLObjectType.getFields (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/graphql/type/definition.js:704:27)
api |     at collectReferencedTypes (/Users/tobbe/dev/redwood/acm-store-rw/node_modules/graphql/type/schema.js:387:51)

Also tried upgrading to RW 1.2.0 but still seeing the same error. It’s difficult to debug because it happens as soon as the server starts up and it’s not pointing to anything specific in my code.

Have solved similar in the past with

My guess is user error, from the stack you have a loop in your type definitions

Hard to say without seeing the debugger