RedwoodJS Video Series

Hey Y’all,

I am an instructor on egghead.io and I started making a collection on Redwood.

I would love any feedback you have on these or any suggestions for future topics. I have only gotten to the basics of the router so far and am planning on covering much more.

https://egghead.io/playlists/introduction-to-redwoodjs-full-stack-jamstack-framework-2b10

5 Likes

@theianjones Excited to see these coming online :rocket: Please do keep us informed here as you add more to the series. And right back at you --> if you ever have questions we can help with, please ask away.

Lastly, I’m not familiar with Egghead. How much do the courses cost and/or is there a free preview, etc.?

Thank you!

This is a “collection” which is free to access for everyone. We make a distinction between collections and courses though.

Our courses get the full treatment of instructional design, illustrations and supporting material etc, so they are usually for paid subscribers only.

2 Likes

Fan of egghead here! I used to use it a lot, haven’t had a chance of late. But the effort put into the videos are great!

Looking forward to the collection, and hopefully there’s a course soon too. I think redwood would be perfect for the short video style courses, it’s surprising how much you can setup in a short time.