Redwood app to prove you are rich!

Built this with Redwood + Stripe in just a couple hours! Had a blast working with this stack, made things super easy

4 Likes

:gem::raised_hand:

4 Likes

Reminds me of

:money_mouth_face:

Glad to see you had fun with RedwoodJS!

3 Likes

amazing

is this secure? I’d love to support it (while it’s still cheap :money_mouth_face:)

Yes! I’m using stripe for payments and its super reliable / secure

Asking, “is this secure,” is almost a philosophical question at this point, because the question is whether Stripe is secure or not and that’s going to depend on the security of the entire company.

2 Likes

Your move @clairefro

2 Likes

receipts :spiral_notepad:

3 Likes

This is actually a great charity fundraising idea

3 Likes

Wow! Appreciate the support! I added a “Hall of Fame” so your names will live on in some capacity forever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Touché!

Never realized you could just challenge people to a money-off and they’d literally fight each other to give you money. I need to invest in this company.

3 Likes

We’re raising a series A at $10, IPO at $3000

3 Likes

Put this on product hunt lol. It will explode.

:laughing:

At first it is really hard to resist, but eventually new donors will make it easier to step aside x)…
Nice project though :D, might get more donations if the step is reduced to cents :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats in advance on becoming a USD millionaire after your 1.414th rich person :grin:

2 Likes

maybe instead of incrementing by 1 dollar, it could be a more open ended leap-frog. Then tag elon musk
you could be a millionaire in the next bid

1 Like