Thank you to everyone who joined our Redwood Climate Office Hours!
The next event will be September 28th starting at 10am Pacific Time. Details coming soon.
Redwood Office Hours is for anyone who is interested in climate software startups. This event is especially for a Redwood developer or entrepreneur who is interested in starting a climate startup or would like to apply for the Redwood Startup Fund.
Tom Preston-Werner, GitHub co founder, shared about the Redwood Startup Fund.
This month we took it a step further to dig deeper. We discussed the following.
- Explored areas where software can be applied towards climate solutions.
- Climate-focus entrepreneurial opportunities that have yet been pursued.
- The accessibility for climate-industries to attain better optimization and efficiency by using software.
- https://amperon.co/ Predictive analytics for energy demand forecasting
- https://www.energeticinsurance.com/ Insuretech for renewables
- https://sealed.com/ Fintech for energy efficiency
- https://nautiluslabs.com/ Ship routing efficiency software
A collection of resources to learn about intersections between software and climate entrepreneurship: