Feedback Request: public Drop-in Meetup

discussion related to " Our first public, virtual Meetup is this Friday: Join us!"

A huge thank you to everyone who joined us today! As I mentioned, our goal is to create a context to help each other be successful, which is what will make the Redwood project successful. :rocket:

Based on today’s experience, how close did we come to achieving that goal?

• Did you feel like you were able to participate in a way that was enjoyable and made it possible to learn and connect?
  • Did the time/day work for you?
  • Were the topics/discussions helpful?
  • Anything you’d change next time?
  • Anything you’d recommend we keep doing?

Poll: Event service experience

We used Hopin.to for this event. How strongly would you recommend we use Hopin for the next event? (0 = never again 10 = absolutely recommend it)

0 voters

Poll: Structure and Agenda

There was no specific agenda, but instead individuals introduced topics for discussion and Q&A. How strongly would you recommend we use the same structure for the next event? (0 = never again 10 = absolutely recommend it)

0 voters

:100:

The meetup started at 7:30 pm Friday for me. That’s a time we’re usually social with friends and family. So personally earlier in the week would work better, like Wednesday or Thursday same time.

Yes, very much so! :+1: Everything was great

It’s very convenient to have the chat right next to the video like we had today, but maybe still consider moving it over to discord. I attended the JS Nation online conference a while ago, and they did that. Video in one place, and then chat/talk in discord. I think that worked really well, and the biggest plus is that the conversation is a bit more permanent, so it’s easier to go back later

The thing that you do best is that you’re so super inclusive and approachable. Please keep doing that :slight_smile:

1 Like