Redwood s Contributors! And regardless of your experience or skill-set, we want to help you participate as a contributor.
In this two-hour workshop, we’ll walk through everything you need to know:
- finding an issue,
- setting up for local development,
- testing your code, and
- opening a PR for discussion and review.
We are recording this workshop and plan to make the video and notes publicly available.
- This Thursday, May 20th
- 10:30am - 12:30pm Pacific (17:30 - 19:30 UTC)
- Free with required registration
- Registration link here: Zoom Registration
- Workshop will be conversational and casual, with a majority of the time spent live-streaming the process in GitHub, setting up local development, and working in VS Code.
- We encourage participants to enable audio and video, but if you choose to join audio-only and listen in that’s fine as well.
- Workshop will be recorded and made publicly available.
Just reach out to David via Forum DM