Capitalization issues

Working with one of my apps, I have a few acronyms that bounce around… for instance, SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan) and BMP (Best Management Practice).

When I was defining my schema models, my model was breaking on these names. After some time, I debugged it to be the capitalization of the acronym, renamed it to Bmp, and all worked. I figured it was a Prisma naming convention rule.

Then, a month or so goes by, and I generate a component for SiteBMP (honestly I forgot about the model naming problem), try to run storybook and hit the error:

…\src\components\SiteBMP\SiteBmp.tsx` does not match the corresponding path on disk SiteBMP.tsx.

Bringing up here because I am not sure how to name this issue, or how to think about possible fixes or solutions to check/avoid this.

Prisma’s naming convention page mentions that table names should follow this regex pattern: [A-Za-z][A-Za-z0-9_]* and are usually in PascalCase. It seems to me that BMP would follow that regex pattern. Also, this pascal case resource that mentions that URLName or NASAImages is valid pascal case.