Can I be of any help in your RW project?

Hi everyone! Continuing my discussion here from the last meetup. In short, I love Redwood and have been trying it out for some time and I want to create some real-world application with it. So my options are pretty much:

1. Start a side project. But currently, don’t have something in my mind and I really don’t want to create yet another blogging platform or to-do list app. :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Or jump in on an already existing project or maybe some new idea we can collaborate on.

Therefore, for the 2nd one, I’m looking out for help. @thedavid has suggested some of the community/core people have been using RW in production. Let me know if I can be of any help. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @callingmedic911 have you seen the “maker-hour” channel in Discord?

Maybe you can ask there if people need help as well.

@keith.t.elliott maker-hour meets up on Wednesdays, right?

Thanks for the suggestion @dthyresson! I’ll be glad to ask in the maker-hour meetup.

Or do you think dropping a message in ‘maker-hour-text’ is all right? :slight_smile:

@callingmedic911 we have a project and could use another!

2 Likes

Hi @wbashir, thanks for jumping in! I’ve been fortunate to get help from the community to connect with some great projects. I’d also love to know more about your project. DMing you. :slight_smile:

I’m confident that we’d be able to help you with your Redwood project! (cc: @thedavid)