Redwood has a VSCode extension!
- Option 1: Install from the Visual Studio Marketplace
- Option 2: Search for “Redwood IDE” in the extensions panel within VSCode
- Option 3: Run this command locally:
code --install-extension decoupled.redwoodjs-ide
WARNING: We’re sharing this early, so expect issues :). We appreciate your help with QA so we can get it in good shape for the Jamstack conference next week.
If you have a minute, please install it and try to use it against any recent (>0.17) Redwood project.
Report any issues on the redwoodjs/redwood repo. (please include Redwood version, Extension version, VSCode version and OS)
- Redwood Project Outline
- Rich Diagnostics (errors, warnings, quick-fixes)
- Interactive Generator (with prompts and selection menus) and CLI
You can find more details and screenshots in the extension’s page in the Visual Studio Marketplace