Supabase RedwoodJs tutorial fatal error

I am working my way through the Build a User Management App with RedwoodJS tutorial (as part of Supabase Auth tutorial) and I am getting
A fatal runtime error occurred when rendering HomePage.js error at the building the app => launch step, when running the yarn rw dev command.
My code changes live here. I tested the same on Windows 10 and Ubuntu laptops.

Would the community have an input on the same? Do we have compatability issues between supabase, redwoodjs?

package.json:

{
  "name": "web",
  "version": "0.0.0",
  "private": true,
  "browserslist": {
    "development": [
      "last 1 version"
    ],
    "production": [
      "defaults",
      "not IE 11",
      "not IE_Mob 11"
    ]
  },
  "dependencies": {
    "@redwoodjs/auth-supabase-web": "4.1.4",
    "@redwoodjs/forms": "4.1.4",
    "@redwoodjs/router": "4.1.4",
    "@redwoodjs/web": "4.1.4",
    "@supabase/supabase-js": "^1",
    "prop-types": "15.8.1",
    "react": "17.0.2",
    "react-dom": "17.0.2"
  }
}

I think so I know what the issue is, There has been changes to useAuth as a part of redwoodjs 4.0. Redwood v4.0.0 Upgrade Guide. I will check and close the ticket later in the evening.

@ajitgoel yes you’re right; that doc hasn’t been updated yet, I’m sorry it’s caused you some trouble!

No worries @dom, I will check if I can create a CR at supabase’s end to fix the documentation.
I am now getting a “permission denied for schema public” error when logging in, I am assuming that this is a supabase issue (and not a redwoodjs issue), I will create a issue in supabase forum.

Update 1: was able to work around this issue by following instructions from https://supabase.com/docs/guides/integrations/prisma#troubleshooting and postgresql - Supabase client permission denied for schema public - Stack Overflow.