Stripe + Redwood Integration package

Back to the original post by @chrisvdm (copy justinkuntz and WebstackBuilder)

I entered the group of fine people by responding to @chrisvdm ask for help her project - and while trying to collect all information needed for help, I created the perception that I am taking over her project with a lot more ambitious goals. That is not what I want to do, and I am writing this to make it perfectly clear.

Effective immediately I am switching to address these issues. @WebstackBuilder @justinkuntz your posts were not in vain as I plan to build on top of this project once it is done.

2 Likes

Hi @chrisvdm,

I have been checking out your integration package. Great stuff!. Are there plans to continue developing this? I have a project coming up that needs one of the payments so my choice is to start from scratch or use what you have made so far (and contribute back as opportunities arise)

What’s your advice?

Thanks

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for checking out the package.

Yeah, there are definitely plans to keep developing this and contributions are always welcome. Right now I’m preparing for v1 release sometime this month or early next month.

I’m also super keen to hear how others find using the package. If anything pops up you can create a ticket or PR and I’ll try responding asap.

1 Like