Self-hosting docs

I think the docs at Self-hosting Redwood (Serverful) | RedwoodJS Docs need a little work.

There should be a clear explanation on how to setup the server side. For instance, adding your keys to github so ssh based git clone works. Also setting up Node and Yarn. Also the “pm2.config.js/post-deploy” needs to be updated so that pm2 is run through yarn since it’s installed locally as a dev dependency.

After all this I’m finally stuck. I first install yarn through npm and this doesn’t work with the remote deploy command because yarn isn’t recognized. I can move to the current directory on the server and run those commands just fine though and it successfully builds and serves. So I installed it from the official package repository and now I get this error…

○ executing post-deploy `yarn install && yarn rw build && yarn rw prisma migrate deploy && yarn pm2 reload pm2.config.js --env production && yarn pm2 save`
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:638
    throw err;
    ^

Error: Cannot find module 'worker_threads'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:636:15)
    at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:562:25)
    at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:692:17)
    at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:25:18)
    at /home/deploy/redwood-pm2/source/.yarn/releases/yarn-3.2.3.cjs:423:2642
    at Object.<anonymous> (/home/deploy/redwood-pm2/source/.yarn/releases/yarn-3.2.3.cjs:738:8846)
    at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:778:30)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:789:10)
    at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:653:32)
    at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:593:12)

post-deploy hook failed

Deploy failed
Deploy failed with exit code: 1